Beam work with Artists and communities to enhance places through the development of bespoke creative arts projects. Beam is the trading name of Public Arts – an arts organisation and charity founded in 1986, based in Wakefield and working across the Yorkshire region and beyond.
We are experienced creative project developers and managers who relish enabling arts and cultural experiences, facilitating creative connections and delivering the arts with communities.
Who do we work with?
- Communities (particularly in regeneration contexts)
- Established and emerging artists
- Built environment sector
- Arts and cultural sector
Why choose Beam?
- 30 years track record with tried and tested commissioning methodologies and expertise
- Artist and associate contacts
- Experience of applying the arts to develop creative solutions
- Inclusive ethos of arts for everyone