Do you have a passion for arts, culture and heritage in Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Immingham and the surrounding area, with a desire to help shape the future of creativity in the area?
Are you an artist or filmmaker who loves working with communities and enabling people to have a say through creative activities?
Are you based in or do you have strong connections to North East Lincolnshire through work or family? If so, one of these opportunities could be perfect for you!
These commissions are part of the engagement and development of a ‘Creativity Strategy’ for North East Lincolnshire. They will be a way for local communities to engage with the strategy and in particular its key themes and ideas. The commissions will also be a way of testing some of the suggested approaches to demonstrate the impact creativity can have.
There are three separate roles available:
- 2 x Artists specialising in creative community engagement
- 1 x Creative filmmaker with a strong interest in working with artists and communities
- We are looking to commission artists to engage with communities across the area, please state in your application where you would like to focus your activity (e.g. Grimsby, Immingham, Cleethorpes, the wolds) and indicate if there are particular groups you would like to work with.
- Each ‘Artist specialising in creative community engagement’ fee is £2350 + VAT if applicable
(Expected budget breakdown 7 days at c.£250 day rate + up to £600 materials and expenses budget).
- Creative filmmaker fee is £1800 + VAT if applicable
(Expected budget breakdown 6 days at £300 to include provision of equipment and all fees and expenses for filming and editing).
- Artist call out launched: Thursday 17th March
- Deadline for responses: Monday 11th April, 12pm (noon)
- Commission delivery period: May – June 2022
Read a copy of the full brief for these opportunities here:
Contact: For any queries please contact email@example.com, 07718 564 376
Image credit: Acrobats perform at Festival of the Sea, Grimsby, Photo: Spruce Creative