Beam work with artists and communities to enhance places through the development of creative arts projects.
What we do:
- Public art commissioning (including in the contexts of regeneration, health and wellbeing, heritage and community)
- Project, event and festival management
- Public art scoping and strategy development
- Community engagement and participatory arts projects
- Cultural partnership development and knowledge exchange events
- Arts fundraising and bid writing
Beam aim to benefit the public through:
- Artistic Development: Placing creativity at the heart of great place-making – creating opportunities for innovative and creative experiences for both artists and the public
- Skills Development: Delivering outstanding experiences and learning opportunities to help people articulate, demand and contribute to change in their public spaces and an improved quality of life
- Engagement: Meaningful involvement of individuals and groups in the community, reflecting the diversity of neighbourhoods and facilitating the awareness and connections needed to make places successful and sustainable
We would be delighted to discuss working with you and to scope potential projects. Please contact us – email@example.com / 07718 564 376 to see if we can help.